Teikoku USA Inc. offers many pump standard and optional configurations of canned motor pump technology to meet every pumping requirement with a sealless and leakproof solution. All pumps are supplied with hydraulic thrust balance and a secondary containment mechanism as standard providing optimum safety and environmental protection. Additionally, a bearing condition monitoring device is also standard equipment in all specialty designs to provide critical operating data for extended operating life. Specialty applications are numerous and can be provided in technical collaboration with users for design, QA documentation and use of ancillary equipment consistent with customer and industry standards and specifications. These designs include, but are not limited to, sealless pumping solutions for:
- Only minor changes are required to modify canned pump for submerged service. Typically, the only modifications required are to seal the motor lead wires and construct the external components of a material compatible with the process fluid.
- A single bearing system. Only two bearings required to support the rotating assembly and these are located inside the pump at the bottom of the sump or vessel, eliminating long shaft alignments and bearing support systems.
- Complete product containment, requiring no dynamic seals. All connections are welded to the cover plate and the process fluid is therefore confined to the discharge pipe connection exiting the cover plate.
- X-Ray quality castings
- Primary and Secondary pressure boundary welds to be performed by ASME qualified welders using qualified procedures
- Liquid penetrant inspection of all pressure retaining welds
- Documented and tested secondary containment
- Helium mass spectrometer leak test on the assembled unit
- Other required customer standards or specifications applicable to equipment for use in these services