Teikoku USA’s Chempump brand G Series canned motor pumps have been the workhorse of the North American sealless pump industry for over 50 years. G Series pumps feature automatic hydraulic thrust balance, replaceable thrust surface designs, direction of rotation indication and precision front and rear bearings.
G Series Chempump products are capable of pumping liquid from -400ºF to 1000ºF and working pressures up to 5000 psi. As with all Chempump products, no special tools, foundations, leveling or alignment are required for installation.
Since becoming part of the Teikoku range of products in 2003, the G Series Chempump range has been optimized for smaller, more efficient sealless pump solutions up to 50 HP and all available with Teikoku’s patented Teikoku Rotary Guardian (TRGTM) bearing wear monitor.
Optional features include:
- TRGTM Bearing Wear Monitor
- Leakproof Junction Box
- Hardened bearings and journals
- Circulation modifications to ASME/ANSI B73.3 and API 685 criteria
- NPSHR Inducers
- Solids Handling
- North American NRTL Explosion Proof Motors for both Division 1 and Division 2 HAZLOC suitability
- Dry or solid filled secondary containment stators
Special applications include:
- Submerged designs
- Highly Toxic Service
- Slurry Service
- ASME Nuclear Designs and Certifications
- Canned Motor Drives
- Hybrid designs featuring specialty Teikoku motors for high temperature or high speed service